Monday, September 29, 2008

Beautiful movies

Sigh....

I spent these two days watching romantic movies, chick flick romances, such as `The Jane Austen Book Club`, `Only You`, `Serendipity`...among many....I really, really do love those movies, with happy endings and a little bit unrealistic...but can happen in real life..:)!

I guess mine is also like those in chick flick movies, of course, the story of how I met my husband...Well, its like in those kind of stories, in which the girl (in this case, me), never expects to meet someone in a strange, unique way, and to fall in love with that person....just like that, just like a snap of a finger....Never realized that he is the one, until you feel something inside you that makes you realize you want to be with him, forever...

I met my husband through the internet, we chatted, chatted, talked over the phone, so many times...never saw each other until, well 3 months afterwards, in Tokyo.......Its not a romantic city, but yet, to me at that time, Tokyo in the heat of the summertime can be the most romantic city in the world...:)

The first time I met him, I was like....wow....laughed inside my heart (in a nice way of course)...I was laughing at myself, of course not at him, cause he turned out as the way I expected...I was laughing at how I can be in this state of madness, madly enough to meet a stranger in the middle of the busy life of Tokyo....

But then, when we held hands, at that moment I realized that...he is the one....If someone asked me, how come I be so sure? Well, there is no answer for that, to tell the truth...I myself didnt understand what force can put me in such situation....I just happened to know that, he is the one, he is the one that I choose to spend my life with....On that day, in the front of Akihabara station, he held my hand, and asked me `will you be my wife?`....just like that...:) It was, of course, beyond the real proposal, like months after that, but to me, that one in Akihabara certainly expressed how his feeling for me...

4 years after we meet, we still together, still the same me and my husband, still share the love that we have.....

So, if you ask me, is he your perfect one? My answer is, he is not perfect (like me), but he surely is the ONE....:)

No comments: