Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hajimemasho....

Hmm...

I dont know how to start to write in another blog...I once had one blog during my college years, never actually be written everyday (as I thought at the first time that it would be..:), and as time goes by...I thought that my life has becoming too busy and too tiring to pour my little notes on another blog...

But wait...! As we drove home, my husband and I, from a second housewarming party at my friend`s apartment in Shibaura...we chatted, and I blurted out all my thoughts bout Japan...bla...bla...bla...and how I really wanted to write something bout my daily life here....My husband then said, `well, stop talking, start writing..`, hehehe...he got the point though...:)

So, as soon as we came home, I logged in the Internet, and started....this blog...

It is just an ordinary one, just my thoughts of the day, no harm done, and...just another means to pour every imagination, every unek-unek (annoying thoughts), everyday`s news, and every hopes and dreams..:)

Ok, here we go....!

Oopss...btw, forgot to introduce myself....Well, I am living in Japan now, to be exact, in Tokyo, thats right, the megapolitan city that never sleeps (actually, almost all shops close around 8 o`clock here, well, except for the bars. restaurants, and of course, Roppongi n Kabukicho, hehe), I am happily married, but my husband will soon leave me alone here, coz he`s got accepted at a daigakuin, to study again in different city (still in Japan though...), no children, yet, still trying, hehe...!

My job, hmm...is one of the oldest job in the world (as they say)...It goes back to the time during the post signing of Westphalia Treaty, in which it formed what we called a `country`, and created the term international relations between countries in the world...So, in order to make that relations run smoothly, countries sent their envoys, their trusted people to each of the countries...so, here I am in Japan...trying to make the relations between Indonesia and Japan run smoothly...well, at first that is how I thought my job will be....however, it turned out to be another story, I`ll tell u later...:)

Ok, since the time is running out (by means its getting late), nemui ne...so sleepy...
Jya ne, thats all for now....douzo, yoroshiku onegai itashimasu...:)

Oyasuminasai....

1 comment:

Atri Singgih said...

(^-^)p yosh!.. yoku dekita!
motto kaite hoshii yo!