Saturday, August 25, 2007

One lazy sunday morning in Dear State Minami Magome #503

Sunday is the most likeable, no. lovable day of the week...! We can just get lazy around the apartment, doing nothing, eating many, and watching telly...:). We`ve done our home chores on Saturday morning, so, I think we deserve to be this lazy on bright Sunday morning...Though it is 34 degrees outside, we put our AC at its lowest temp, hehehehe.....Well, its actually against Japanese govt policy of no high-energy consumption during summer....:)

Today, thx to my husband, we ate suteeki (steak) as our breakfast, he made it for us, and its his one of specialities...:), Steak, made of wagyu (Japanese beef that melt in your mouth), frozen veggies, and fried potatoes while listening to jazzy Misia and Mika Nakashima`s songs from the computer.........thank God its Sunday...:)!

In the middle of eating, my hubby told me....`Happy Anniversary`...! Hehehe....he reminded me of our 2nd wed anniversary that we were supposed to celebrate on 13 Aug 2007...! Well, Happy Anniversary too, I said to my dear sun-burned hubby (he got sunburn yesterday because of the long exposure in Asakusa during taking Asakusa Samba Festival...hehehe!)...I hope that we stay the same, ol` couple that love each other, for many years to come....

So, this is our way of celebrating the anniversary, no candle-light dinner, no romantic poems, no nitty gritty things that supposed to be romantic...just a simple breakfast together with a wagyu beef, jazzy songs from Japanese singers, and just now....my tired husband who sleep on carpet beside me mumbling `aishiteru` from the song we hear...;)

Well, I think I will take a shower now and get ready to go to Harajuku to see another festival in Meiji Jingu Shrine..

No comments: