Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My dearest bestfriend in IUJ

Just did a search for an email of my friend, and happened to bump into an old email sent to my dearest best2 friend, Pema, in IUJ...

I wrote this letter after our graduation day,...to read this again made me, well, once again, weep...do, really, hontou ni sabishii ni narimashita ne....really miss her THAT much...

So, here is what I wrote back then...

`Dearest Pema,

Hi, are u still up? I just want to say thank you for everything...for our friendship for this two years...I am really happy to be your bestfriend...although sometimes you can be a pain in the ass...hehe, just kidding..! nope...you are more than a good friend tome...you are like my sister that I never had...I also want to say, sorry if I can be such a pain in the ass (this is for being such a jerk), I realize that lately I've been such a bad person to you...

I dont know Pem, maybe its because I just miss you, miss the way we laugh, share stories, or even just watch amovie from your broken DVD like we often do before...I dont know why I could not said it in front of you,maybe because I realize I will miss you, dearly, n maybe wont able to see you again...for a very very long time, and only God knows when will we meet again...The moment finally comes for us to say goodbye...

I will miss you so so much, that is for sure...I will miss your laugh, your jokes (which often around 'that'particular area), miss your face when imitatingsomeone..miss your endless, endless complains andstories (hehe!), miss your self beautifying moments..miss you for always stealing my mirror..(hehe..), miss you for your potato and cheese,miss the way you and eiei was fighting over a small and simple thing, miss to watch a movie with you and watching you fell asleep when the movie turned out not the way you expected (as always..hehe), miss the way you and hay teasing one another...miss your grumpiness, miss you in your panic mode, miss you when you called me lazy bum for not moving from my ass from the computer...miss you for teasing me with Atri..and miss you for taking care of me when I was sick...

I surely fervently will miss you, Pem...You are my FIRST friend in IUJ, and your HAPPINESS is the ONLY thing that I want...I just want you to be happy..to meet the man of your dream...who will treat you withhis care and love...so that you will be happy as canbe..:)Once again, thank you Pem...for being such a very good friend...dont miss contact with me please...n do say to your dad that you want to come to my wedding..hehehe...!hmm..I dont know what to write anymore...lost in words, cause the tears kept running from myeyes...hehe...such a cry baby right? so sad here...bye pem, wish you a very happy life andsuccess..remember girl, you can reach higher andbetter than what you have had now....just believe inyourself...:)

love,
meidy`

No comments: