Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Prime Minister ABE Stepped out Today

I just finished my lunch, when my boss rang me in my cell...He`s outside the office with the ambassador, and got a news that Japanese PM, Shinzo Abe has resigned from the office due to sort of things, which is one of them is the strong opposition from the DPJ--opposition as well as ruling party in the House of Councillors--to the Abe`s plan of extending Japan`s logistic support for antiterrorism operations in Afghanistan.

So, here I am, trying to make a report from scratch, that my boss told me to do...But what amazed me is, how fast a political situation changes from minute to minute, from hour to hour, from day to day...And I feel so lucky that I am here, to witness all important events happen in Japan...from the election of PM Abe, as the youngest Japanese PM who was born postwar period, until his resignation....All happen in just one year, and dont forget, in 2006, we also had Miss Japan to be crowned as Miss Universe after a long, long time...

So, I was thinking, why wouldnt I make a caleidoskop, for myself, as a record for what has happened during my post here...

Ok then, lets start...!

No comments: